From Our Principal
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”.
A holistic education implanted in tradition and embedded in culture: where educators pursue and wade into the psychological, societal and pedagogic requirements of the student in a homogeneous learning environment is the compelling need of the moment. Education metamorphoses communities, domains, nations and the prospects of Humanity. Today’s children are tomorrow’s leaders. The educational establishments mold the students by affording variegated junctures to develop their interpersonal skills , morals and therein revamp each student into a human resource .We serve as harbingers of a paradigm shift where the students participate collectively as members of the society and contribute to its development while realizing their potential. “
– Dr. S.A. Shajahan
Know Your Principal Dr. S.A. Shajahan
- EPrincipal, National College since 10/06/2021
- EPrincipal, Govt. College in Kerala Vice Principal, University College, Thiruvananthapuram
- EAssociate Professor, University College, Thiruvananthapuram
- ERegistrar, C-DIT, Govt. of Kerala,
- EInspecting Authority, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India Warden, Govt. College Hostel for Men, Thiruvananthapuram.
- EVice President, Kerala University Central Co-op. Stores.
- EState Secretary, Bharat Scouts & Guides, Kerala.
- EGoverning body member, State Resource Centre, Kerala, NAAC State Co-ordination Committee Member, Kerala. etc.,
Membership in University/Academic bodies
- EMember: Senate
- EAcademic Council
- EFaculty of Arts
- EFaculty of Social Service
- EBoard of Studies
- EState-Level School Curriculum Co-ordination Committee, Govt. of Kerala
- EE-governance Award from IT Department, Govt. of Kerala being the Registrar of C-DIT.
- EAward for excellence outstanding guidance in the state WHO World Tobacco year being the State Secretary, Bharat Scouts & Guides.
- EM.A., LLB, Ph. D.
Book A Course, Limited Seats!
National College intrepidly marches towards excellence, fostering intellect, creativity and character in an active student-centred environment. Here students regularly get ample opportunities to steer themselves up to global standards, thanks to the workshops, seminars and interactive sessions with virtuosi of every discipline.