Department of Botany & Biotechnology has students who are all over the world practicing their knowledge.
Significant achievers among student alumni:
Our notable alumni, however, have one thing in common: they are a part of the community, who call the National College of Arts and Science, their alma mater. Our community of about 100 alumni, are a source of inspiration and guidance for students in the Department. In every field, our students and alumni have made an impact in their present field.
- Arathi, R.H. (Assistant Professor in Botany, Chittoor Government College, Palakkad)
- Adheena, S. Ashraf (Environment Engineer, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation, UAE)
- Lincy Varghese (Technical Assistant, IISER, Thiruvananthapuram.)
- Dr. Nimmi Haridas (PhD Bioinformatics)
- Vishnu Ajith (Lab Supervisor, Department of Molecular Biology, DDRC SRL)
- Meera, G. (Clinical Data Coordinator, IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company, Banglore.)
- Adarsh Krishnan, U (Ph.D. Research Fellow, Crop Improvement Division, ICAR CTCRI, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram.)
- Jithin Dev, S.U. (Covid Analyst, SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram.)
- Pranav, S.S (Medical Transcriptionist, KIMS, Thiruvananthapuram.)
- Kailas, J. Kumar (Patient counsellor, Cardiology, INDEGENE, Chennai.)
- Vishnuraj, R. (Research Assistant, Amrita School of Biotechnology, Amritapuri.)
- Vishnuraj, B.S. (Project Technician II, ICMR- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis)
- Sindhya Raju (Project Technician II, ICMR- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis)
- Akhil Dev, V. (Research Associate, Grade II, Bioanalytical Department, Quantys Clinical)
- Kavya Satheesh (PhD. Scholar GATE with TCS PhD. Scholarship, Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, Bangalore)
- Saravana Perumal (PhD. Scholar, CSIR UGC NET, Polymer Medical Devices Lab, SCTIMST)
- Rejitha Raju (Quality Control Analyst (Executive), INTAS Pharmaceuticals, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.)
- Sweta Sanjeev (Executive L3, Clinical Project Associate, Biocon Biologics Ltd., )
- Bhagya, M.S. Kumar (Research Associate, Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd, Bangalore)
- Sreelekshmi Mohan, M.R. (Research Associate, Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd, Bangalore)
- Nizam Ashraf (Project Associate, CSIR National Institute of Oceanography Regional Centre, Kochi.)
Officially Inaugurated the Department Alumni “ALUM BBT” on 16/05/2022
Book A Course, Limited Seats!
National College intrepidly marches towards excellence, fostering intellect, creativity and character in an active student-centred environment. Here students regularly get ample opportunities to steer themselves up to global standards, thanks to the workshops, seminars and interactive sessions with virtuosi of every discipline.