Department of Botany & Biotechnology has students who are all over the world practicing their knowledge.
Significant achievers among student alumni:
Our notable alumni, however, have one thing in common: they are a part of the community, who call the National College of Arts and Science, their alma mater. Our community of about 100 alumni, are a source of inspiration and guidance for students in the Department. In every field, our students and alumni have made an impact in their present field.
- Arathi, R.H. (Assistant Professor in Botany, Chittoor Government College, Palakkad)
- Adheena, S. Ashraf (Environment Engineer, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation, UAE)
- Lincy Varghese (Technical Assistant, IISER, Thiruvananthapuram.)
- Dr. Nimmi Haridas (PhD Bioinformatics)
- Vishnu Ajith (Lab Supervisor, Department of Molecular Biology, DDRC SRL)
- Meera, G. (Clinical Data Coordinator, IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company, Banglore.)
- Adarsh Krishnan, U (Ph.D. Research Fellow, Crop Improvement Division, ICAR CTCRI, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram.)
- Jithin Dev, S.U. (Covid Analyst, SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram.)
- Pranav, S.S (Medical Transcriptionist, KIMS, Thiruvananthapuram.)
- Kailas, J. Kumar (Patient counsellor, Cardiology, INDEGENE, Chennai.)
- Vishnuraj, R. (Research Assistant, Amrita School of Biotechnology, Amritapuri.)
- Vishnuraj, B.S. (Project Technician II, ICMR- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis)
- Sindhya Raju (Project Technician II, ICMR- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis)
- Akhil Dev, V. (Research Associate, Grade II, Bioanalytical Department, Quantys Clinical)
- Kavya Satheesh (PhD. Scholar GATE with TCS PhD. Scholarship, Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, Bangalore)
- Saravana Perumal (PhD. Scholar, CSIR UGC NET, Polymer Medical Devices Lab, SCTIMST)
- Rejitha Raju (Quality Control Analyst (Executive), INTAS Pharmaceuticals, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.)
- Sweta Sanjeev (Executive L3, Clinical Project Associate, Biocon Biologics Ltd., )
- Bhagya, M.S. Kumar (Research Associate, Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd, Bangalore)
- Sreelekshmi Mohan, M.R. (Research Associate, Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd, Bangalore)
- Nizam Ashraf (Project Associate, CSIR National Institute of Oceanography Regional Centre, Kochi.)
Officially Inaugurated the Department Alumni “ALUM BBT” on 16/05/2022
Book A Course, Limited Seats!
In a dynamic, student-centred atmosphere, National College intrepidly pursues greatness by promoting intellect, creativity, and character. Thanks to the workshops, seminars, and interactive sessions with masters in every profession, students frequently have plenty of possibilities to raise their own standards to those of the world.